Thursday, November 12, 2009

Am I Better: Beef Is getting Heated


The Beef between this two is getting heated now. Yesterday Nov 11 IceBerg Slim dropped a reply track at notjustok.com to M.I's "Somebody Wants to Die" track which was released last month in response to IceBerg question "Am I Better Than M.I?". According to rapper IceBerg aka Mr International this has been a question directed at him from the fans of both camps. This new track from IceBerg directly calls out M.I where he also calls him a "faggot".

Both tracks are down below for your listening pleasure.



VS

Am I Better by coderedent

What do you guys think???

7 comments:

Tbaba said...

Ok, Ok, Ok let’s ignore the M.I beef for one quik second, you have to admit this song is hot. Im a huge fan of M.I myself, but you have to give credit where its due. Music is art, where one go express themselves, why Iceberg no go get chance to express imself? Its a fun song. I like the choruss sample like Have A baby by 50 cent. Iceberg I hail you o

sanmi said...

u’r not…..better than MI hell nah!!!!………u’r not…..better than MI hell nah!!!!!!…….u’r not…..better than MI hell nah!!!!!!!! MUMU

Mr Agbaaaa lol said...

If you have been following this “beef”, from his interview, you can see that he clearly isnt comparing himself to M.I. its the media, so he’s only referring to it. That’s why he said to ask M.I. If you come to work everyday and your boss is always asking you “why are you wearing black shoes?” eventually you”ll get tired of it and ask why he keeps asking you why you’re wearing black shoes. it doesnt mean you’re questioning yourself. (kindof not the best comparison, but i think i got my point across hehehe)

Chief James said...

m.i isnt d best foreva,he’s the best 4 now.for any1 to beat his record,the person has to act like m.i dont even exist orelse peeps wont support him trying to know if he’s beta dan m.i. m.i is not just a good rapper,he’s a rapper dat appreciiates his fans and he is totally down to earth..he totally won the hearts of his fans…to beat his record,u gota cum out from anoda angle without the beef talk..

Admin Money Maker said...

Nice Blog

Unknown said...

Uuu i like it a lot ;))))
www.polishlightflow.blogspot.com

charapov said...

Чтобы Ваш сайт зарабатывал Вам всего лишь нужно поставить на его скрипт -без рекламы и за каждый клик по Вашему сайту Вам начисляются деньги! Вывод на WM- http:/is.gd/SS52WW